How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

Dear Doctor, I really need your help regarding an issue

Customer Question

Dear Doctor,
I really need your help regarding an issue I am facing when I see holes around me. expecially round and small holes like the one in the kitchen sink.
Many years ago I saw a video of a woman who had an infected breast and the doctor was squizing it and maggots were coming out. thw horrible part was how the breast looked at the end with big round holes. I cannot get ride of that image in my mind for 7years now. I was fine for few years but last few days it started again. I had a biopsy of the breast many years before seeing that video of the infected breast. plzzzz help me
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Still need help?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.



What information are you requesting? I didn't get help regarding my issue :-( What else do you want to know please?