How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

, 7 years ago I meet english man ...time i meet him i

Customer Question

7 years ago I meet english man ...time i meet him i own my flat, almost new car.
We decided to move to spain to start to live together. In shortcut .. I have lost all ..he made decisions about my money ( I sold flat and car). Currently im in uk as it was his decision to come back. Im really angry all the time as I know he is spending a lot of money but I have no idea for what. I have always worked hard , currently im facing dismiss from my work in uk. Im in customer service field and Im really good with my profession.I have no idea how can go forward with my life as I want to leave him few years but still he dont let, im financially dependent from him ...
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
still need help?