How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 65671
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now

i have been experiancing numbness and like a warm pins and

This answer was rated:

i have been experiancing numbness and like a warm pins and needle type pain and it starts from my ankles areas and feels like it is traveling through my body and gives me like numbness in my parts for a few split seconds, i have recently been getting dry skin areas that i have never had in my life and getting tingling in my arms and hands and ten a strange warm pulsating pain traveling up my neck just behind my right ear and have what i can only explain as a warm head ache ,i hope this dont sound to silly
Have you had an exam
Any tests?
How long have you had this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it has started to get worse over the last 3 or 4 weeks and no i have not seek any tests and feel tired with in if that makes sence

This is called paresthesia, or neuropathy and you need to see a doctor now.
It can be from
unknown causes
autoimmune disease
B vitamin deficiencies
Thyroid disease or diabetes
Hidden infection
Hidden cancer
Iron deficiency
Heavy metal toxicity
And other causes.
See an internal medicine doctor.
If this is getting worse, go to the ER.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
DrRussMD and 4 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am upset that a further payment has been taken out of my bank account for membership this amount was not mentioned on the initial payment

thank you I request a refund of this

Kind regards

Mr Gerald XXXXXX

I am an expert that answers question.
Just answer is responsible for money matters, memberships, etc.
Please contact customer service there.