How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 65671
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now

Which hospitals give Ultroid treatment on the NHS

Customer Question

Which hospitals give Ultroid treatment on the NHS
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
I think you mean hemorrhoid treatment correct?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I want to remove the hemorroids before the next colonoscapy

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
Any hospital should do this under the NHS.
Your GP should be able to refer you directly to a colorectal surgeon.
That referral will be needed.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.