How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 35573
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now

I'm worried that I may have an STD.

This answer was rated:

I'm worried that I may have an STD.
Hi--can you first tell me why you think you might have an STD?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I noticed some wart like lumps and have had a watery discharge.

OK--can you describe the lumps for me a little further? How long have you had the discharge?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

One feels like a skin tag and there are a few small hard lumps in the same area. I have had the discharge for a couple of weeks now.

Where exactly are the lumps and why exactly did you refer to them as wart-like? And how long have you had them?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Just inside the entrance of the vagina. I only noticed them today. I just assumed that they could be warts.

Do they have a cauliflower appearance?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No, they are more individual.

OK--none of this sounds like an STD but you should see your doctor to get it checked out; The discharge is probably just a yeast infection and nothing more and the lumps sound like small benign cysts
Dr. Chip and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you