Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

, I am very scared at a pain to the right of my groin top

Hi, I am very scared at a pain to the right of my groin top thigh, saw a gp today who suspected maybe a hernia, currently also suffering extreme adrenal fatigue which makes it near impossible to get appointments and make it to them. I am scared what to do next as alot of the time I am housebound.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Thanks for this question
You need to confirm the hernia and have it fixed
did the GP send you to a surgeon?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I went to a walk-in gp, who is restricted in what they can do ie prescribe medicines, referrals etc. I struggle with a normal GP because I never know when I have that little energy to get out the door and make it to a set appointment.

Okay.
You definitely need to see a surgeon to get this fixed.
go private if you have to
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Is adrenal fatigue and a hernia related in anyway? I heard somewhere hernia can be a symptom of adrenal fatigue, since the muscles weak etc from adrenal faliure causes a hernia,.

no, not likely Dean
this is likely something that you were born with. hernias are VERY common in young males
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok thank you, ***** ***** from UK and the state of the NHS at the moment is atrocious, which is another worry, I can go private but again they are taking NHS customers now due to strain and even private have a average waiting time of 19-32 weeks.

How that does sound bad
I hope this chat helped you and good luck!
please don't forget a positive rating. I apprecite it
I appreciate the ok rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)