Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I have a pain under my left arm and side of my left breast

I have a pain under my left arm and side of my left breast plus pain In between my shoulder blades there is no bruising but I have about 4 small lumps where my back hurts. Feel very tired and
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
what triggers the pain?
any rash in that area?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi no rash or swelling although it's very sensertive to touch. I cannot think of anything that I have done differently to trigger this.

Thanks for this reply Sharon
I think this is the onset of shingles.
before the rash comes there is a "prodrome" or symptoms that come before any visual signs
you will likely develop a rash in this area over the next few days
I would see your GP for anti virals
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you very much will go to my gp

You're welcome
Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)