How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

I have a permenant very bad headache, all i want to do is sleep

Customer Question

I have a permenant very bad headache, all i want to do is sleep and i sufer from vertigo. I am nearly 70 years old. Have you anysugestions what the matter could be.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 3 years ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. Dealing with vertigo is my specialty and I can assist you. I just need to know that;
Have you got any diagnosis so far for the cause of this vertigo?
Do you feel spinning sensation or just unsteadiness?
How long the vertigo spell lasts? Seconds, minutes or hours?
Any ear ringing or decreased hearing?