How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 58697
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

I have a rash at the top of my bum, I have had this before

This answer was rated:

I have a rash at the top of my bum, I have had this before a few times and have different creams which have always cured the sore. I have "Fucidin cream fusidic acid" and canesten cream Clotrimazole, I also have an image to email you!!
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
can you attach the link here or upload to photobucket and provide the link
I can't give a private email
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

please give me a minuite

standing by
Dr. Phil, MD and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

did you receive image

This looks like an infection Robert
A bacterial infection and an abscess
you need this looked at ASAP
It for sure needs antibiotics and might need to be drained
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok thanks, ***** ***** to wait 2 weeks to get a doctors appointment though

I wouldn't wait that long
go to emergency
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thx for your help

welcome :)