How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 54659
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now

as I urinate the penis directs itself to the right and has

This answer was rated:

as I urinate the penis directs itself to the right and has to be physically moved to aim centerally I no longer at my age of85 get an erection so have I got some problem that the tube is bent should I seek medical help?
Hi. It sounds as though you have something called Peyronie's disease--a problem with plaque formation in the tunical wrapping of the penis. If you can't get an erection then basically this isn't an urgent problem but all the same you should see a urologist for an evaluation
Dr. Chip and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you