Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

MY GRANDSON HAS TO BE SEEN BY A NEUROLOGIST BUT BEEN GIVEN

MY GRANDSON HAS TO BE SEEN BY A NEUROLOGIST BUT BEEN GIVEN A CHOICE OF HOSPITALS TO BOOK HOW DO WE KNOW THE RIGHT CHOICE TO MAKE AS HE HAS BEEN SUFFERING WITH A SPASTIC TYPE HAND SINCE A FALL LAST JULY

Hi--first off can you tell me exactly what the problem is with his hand?

And where has it been suggested he next be seen?

Just use reply to expert to respond Linda
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am still awaiting a response from the details I forwarded to you with regard to the various of my grandson's condition and treatment to date but still no response

Sorry Linda but if you replied to the questions I asked above that didn't post on this page so could you reply again please?