Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I suspect I have balintitus, I think I have spelled it wrongly,

I suspect I have balintitus, I think I have spelled it wrongly, sympton's, rash on penius head, tightening of foreskin or slight swelling of penius head and bit of itchiness. No spots or puss and I treat with cream it is thrush cream. Do I need to attend doctor for treatment?

Hi. This definitely sounds like a yeast balanitis and if the cream you've tried hasn't helped you need to see a doctor for either prescription ketoconazole cream or oral Diflucan to eradicate it

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The cream helps and temporarily cures the problem but can does come back. One of the things that brings it back is after masturbation.

Well, it's also possible that it's just a dermatitis and not a yeast infection but at this point you really should have a doctor take a look Terry
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thanks

My pleasure Terry but let me know how it goes