How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

I have had constant dizziness since July last year. I

Customer Question

I have had constant dizziness since July last year. I went to my GP & he sent me to see an ENT doctor (which i did 5 times), and no change. My GP has said there's nothing more he can do it will eventually sort its self out. I have been unable to work since I have had this dizziness.
What can I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi. Sorry to hear about this. Did you have any studies for this to see exactly what the problem was? And have you had any treatment for it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have had no studies for my dizziness & the only treatment given to me was to see an ENT doctor & some anti-dizziness tablets which I had to stop taking because they made me vomit
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK Beverley, All I can do here is tell you, were I your doctor, what I would do at this point with you--will that be OK with you?