How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 35519
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now

I had a tram flap breast reconstruction around 12 years ago

This answer was rated:

I had a tram flap breast reconstruction around 12 years ago but now the reconstructed breast is considerably smaller than it was and I imitate someone who has had a mascetomy now! Totally unbalanced. I'm 64 yrs old now! Would I be able to have this rectified on the NHS?????
Hi. We can continue after this but yes this does need to be rectified and you can have that done on the NHS. You need of course to see either your previous surgeon or another surgeon for evaluation first
Dr. Chip and 3 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you