How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

My husband had a motorbike accident in Greece he is greek he

Customer Question

My husband had a motorbike accident in Greece
he is greek
he is now in the hospital called
he has had a head injury and was stich ed but now has problems with his kidneys they said he can not move out of the bed for 10 days or more
I would like some advice please as I'm worried as I don't feel that the hospital are doing things as they should
plus could you tell me as my husband is greek and we have a business in England and pays tax and national endurance is he entities to free care abroad
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?