Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I have a blister on my penis after having sex with my girl

i have a blister on my penis after having sex with my girl friend, it was quite rough sex but this is the first time this has happen in the 5 months since we have been going out. is there anything i should be worried about?
Hi--can you tell me more about this blister?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

it was originally a blister then it poped and clear liquid came out now it is a semi kind of cut

OK--how large and any redness to it? Is it either painful or itchy?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

just a small blister, yeah its red from blood and is kind of ichy but as ichy as a scab would be

OK--that does sound like an abrasion from the rough sex. Doesn't sound at all like herpes if that were your concern. For now I suggest a little moisturizing cream like Eucerin or aloe vera and no sex for a few days until it clears.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

how would you know if it was herpes or not?

The only way to tell for sure would be to have a doctor culture the area. But from your description it certainly doesn't sound like herpes
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

how long should it take to heal up? it happened last Friday and still is quite sore

In that case use some Neosporin ointment three times a day for three days, If that doesn't clear it up have a doctor take a look at it
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what does the Neosporin ointment do?

Antibiotic ointment since it sounds like this has got a bacterial infection in it--not an STD, just a simple skin infection
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok can i buy this just a normal shop in the uk?

Sure--just ask the chemist
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

would savlon be ok?

Yes--that would be fine
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the skin is quite dry over the area would you sugest using e45 around the area after it has healed up?

That would be fine after it heals
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi the cut still hasn't healed up but i think it was because the area of skin was disturbed from master bastion could this cause it to take longer to heal?

Yes it could so stay away from the masturbation for now