Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Is it true that no matter what you do, you will be criticised

is it true that no matter what you do, you will be criticised anyway, obviously excluding extreme violence/theft etc., but whilst being completely normal, we will still be criticised regardless of what we do? http://imgur.com/gallery/T7NBk
Of course that's true--someone will always criticize someone else even if that other person is totally normal and doing normal things. And you can be criticized for being true to yourself
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I personally believe I have severe anxiety as I cannot sit still for too long and remain constantly worried. Why is Cognitive Behavioural Therapy important when we can use critical thinking and make life so much easier? CBT is lengthy whilst critical thinking can be developed via self help?

CBT is in a way a form of critical thinking.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Any time