How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. SH Your Own Question
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 8808
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. SH is online now

Ive already paid you fee of 24 pounds why have you not advised me

This answer was rated:

ive already paid you fee of 24 pounds why have you not advised me
Please ask your question.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am told I have paraproteinaemia I am making aprox one half per cent too many white blood cells I am monitored at hospital every 12 months is there any cure for this treatment extra?

Hi there. Thank you for your question. I will be helping you out with your queries I have responded to your post. Please refer to the link below:

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

in 2004 or there about I was told I had parapotaemia and could die at any time I was there was no treatment for it and no known cause to why I had just told it just happens for no reason I found it hard to believe this and consulted various doctors locally who more or less went along with what I was told after reading notes reports on myself re this I been told all that can be done is for me to monitored every 6 to 12 months The last time I was monitored it was at NORTH BRISTOL NHS Trust at 10 O,Clock on 14thJanuary 2015 Southmead Hospital,Westbury-on-Trym,Bristol bs10 5nb webb site My hospital no.728361 NHS no(###) ###-####consulton was Dr.Kmovicek who seen me at that time after being monitored my address name is***** two-g.f.f,Clifton,Bristol,bs8 4bh mle no.075185818140 land line 0117(###) ###-####can you help me, can this paraproteinaema be treated cured im told im making too many white blood cells aprox 1.5 per cent help advice please m jenkins

If you currently do not have any symptoms of paraproteinemia i.e. bony pains or increased calcium levels or increased creatinine levels, this paraproteinemia does not require any treatment.
At this stage the only thing that is required in your case is to keep a close eye on the levels of these paraproteins and also keep a close eye on your symptoms.
In more than 90 percent of cases these paraprotein levels will never bother you and will not cause any problems and will not require any treatment.
I would currently not worry too much at all.
Let me know if you have more questions.
Kind regards
Can you please rate me also by clicking on one of the rating options.
I would appreciate that.
Thank you
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 8808
Experience: Doctor of Medicine
Dr. SH and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.


Customer: replied 2 years ago.
please stop taking payments out my bank that I have not agreed to I only agreed to pay one payment of 24 pounds 0n the 22/5/15 to your company no more payments did I agree to be taken out my bank by your company since I see after checking my bank statement your company has taken with out my permission as follows 20 pounds one pence on the 22/5/15 on the 29/5/15 your company took 24 pounds out my account with out my permission on the29/5/15 your company also took two more separate payments out my account on the 29/5/15 for 10 pounds 72 pence making total payments taken out my account by your company with out my consent 66 pounds 45 pence this was taken out my account with out my permission can your company please repay this 66 pounds 45 pence back into my account with out delay Mr M JENKINS my email address is***@******.*** my card account 91879208 at Santander bank if this is 66 pounds 45 pence is repaid when you receive this email I will instruct my bank not to take any further action at this time I will however consult solicitors if your company takes any further payments with out my permission
I will email the website administration to refund the extra amounts of money that have been charged.
Kind regards