Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Is there one nr ponefract west yorkshire as he as been in a

is there one nr ponefract west yorkshire as he as been in a lot of pain for about a mth and local dentists wont and carnt do it because of this he is 65 yrs old
Hi--what exactly is your question please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

who can take this tooth out with these medical problems ?

What are his medical problems?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

he as an artifical heart valve fitted and is on warfrin ect

OK--and why exactly won't the dentists consider extraction? Are they concerned about bleeding?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes as far as i no they say he will have to go in hospital and also see a consultant before they will do it

I understand. So are you asking if by being in hospital with the proper consultant the tooth can be extracted?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes but when and where as he would like it to be as soon as possilbe as uner this tooth they think there is something under it ,

OK We can continue after this if you'd like but here's my suggestion of whom to contact

http://www.nhs.uk/Services/dentists/Overview/DefaultView.aspx?id=25057

An oral surgeon should be able to work with the hospital to get the extraction done