How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 36076
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now

Currently living in Spain, a friend would like to come over

This answer was rated:

Currently living in Spain, a friend would like to come over for Private consultation and help. He has already had an operation in Spain for haemoroids, which has been unsuccessfully and is in much pain. Could you advise a specialist. Please.? Ruth Suton tel.01282 863492
Hi Ruth. Where exactly do you live and can you tell me what exactly your friend's problem is now?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I live in Foulridge, colne lancashire, and have Ben a patient many times at the Yorkshire Clinic.Therfeforr I have recommended the. Clinic to him. His name is***** aged 72' and is much pain after his operation in Spain.

OK. Here's my recommendation for the specialist he should contact

Dr Griffith is well trained for dealing with your friend's problem

Dr. Chip and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you