How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 58751
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

Doc, I have noticed a growth in my right testis, an ovary

This answer was rated:

Hi Doc,
I have noticed a growth in my right testis, an ovary like object just like the testis itself but this one is smaller. Am worried about what it is.
Please what could that be?
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Thanks for this question
Is it a hard lump?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes. It feels like the right testicle itself but smaller

Okay. This is concerning enough that you need it checked out. It could be something benign like a cyst but it also could be testicular cancer. This is the most common cancer in your age group.The next step is to see your GP and have an ultrasound done. That will determine if it is anything to worry about and whether it will need a biopsy.
Dr. Phil, MD and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
any more questions?
I appreciate the good rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)