Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

There since Friday morning I have been showing some symptoms

Hello there since Friday morning I have been showing some symptoms and they don't seem to be going away, they r a constant dry mouth, dizziness, aches and pains all over my body once I ly down then try to get up. Unsteady when I stand up and my vision is a bit off, only thing I can add is I did not sleep at all on Thursday night just could not fall over and have had only about 6 hrs upto now, and I have only had 2 slice of toast since Thursday afternoon, thanks for your help and time
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
do you take any medicines?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No don't take medicines, had no drink or drugs just got out of bed on Friday and what I have told u is everything
This sounds like possibly a bad case of the flu. You have signs of severe dehydration though.you need to go to A and E
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)