Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.

Has the NHS or the BMA done any research on the claims made

Has the NHS or the BMA done any research on the claims made of the healing properties of Mercy Oil. Is it a safe product to take??
Hi--just to be clear here are you referring to Nigella sativa?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes that's correct! Thank you

OK. There have been several studies that document the benefits of mercy oil on one's health, although not specifically carried out by NHS or BMA. Here's a link to that information

Please let me know if you need any more information about this.

As for safety, there seems to be no problem with taking the supplement but one should always consult one's doctor first before taking any supplement

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Many thanks Dr Chip.

Would you take any other personal medical questions away from this Mercy Oil subject area ?

It would be my pleasure to do so. Just use this link to ask a question directly to me