How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

Bipolar Disorder / Disease

Customer Question



I live in Bristol and I have a brother in Bangladesh. We believe he has Bipolar Disorder.


There is no treatment or recognition of this disease in Bangladesh at present.


My family back there is going through a very difficult time with him and almost at the verge of loosing all hopes.


Since I am in this country I am desperately looking for some help.


Please get back to me and if you think you can help in any ways.


I look forward to any advice what so ever.



Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
Hi there.
Thank you for your question.
I will be helping you out with your queries.
Can you please describe his symptoms.
Kind regards