How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 36060
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now

I had a slight infection under my foreskin a while back and

This answer was rated:

I had a slight infection under my foreskin a while back and although now gone, part of the foreskin has attached itself to the penis under the bell
Hi--are you saying that now your foreskin isn't fully retractable?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.


OK John. Is this causing you a problem as in painful?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Now and again,

OK John. If this is bothersome for you you need to see a urologist. It sounds like you've developed a shortened frenulum problem and that's preventing the foreskin from being fully retractable. A frenulectomy is a very simple outpatient procedure that a urologist can perform and that will free up your foreskin.

Let me know if you need more information about this please

Dr. Chip and 4 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you