How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 58357
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

I have urge incontinence & haven't got on with medication.I

This answer was rated:

I have urge incontinence & haven't got on with medication.I have heard of panic PC but don't know where I can obtain this treatment.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Thanks for this question
have you tried kegels?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have tried & am still doing kegel excercises
Have you tried physical therapy with a pelvic floor therapist?
Dr. Phil, MD and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No I have not tried that
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I still have a question to ask on this subject
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Tibial nerve stimulation has been also suggested to me. How does this help
I have not heard of that
It must back feed up into the urinary tract in some way
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So your advice is that I try physical therapy with a pelvic floor therapist. As I have been doing my pelvic food exercises for 8 months now do you think this will really help?
Yes, that is exactly my advice
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your help.