Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States

I just left the hygienist. Upon looking in the mirror I realised

I just left the hygienist. Upon looking in the mirror I realised that she drilled two 'holes' between the narrow gaps at the bottom on the rear side of my lower frontal teeth.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
do you have a pic?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Just took one and attached it.

I don't see where she did this
are you sure?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, I just could nnot get the right angle, fromn a steeper anlge it is definitely the case that the thrid tooth from four hasa two semi-circular 'cavities' at the bottom. The neck of the tooth is very thinned out now, compared to the other. I saw the hygienist in years, but never had this happening before and never that excruciating pain now.

did you call them about it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No, but I have an appointment on Thursday. Just need a second professional opinion. What do you think?

I think they need to fix it!
If they messed up they need to fill it..for free!
I appreciate the ok rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)