How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 49157
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now

Good evening, I visited my doctor on Tuesday, because I have

This answer was rated:

Good evening,
I visited my doctor on Tuesday, because I have developed a lump in the center of my chest, on examining it, he called it a lymph something saying it is fatty tissue,but it needs to grow bigger before it can be surgically removed.
How big does it have to get, and what is the correct name for it?.
Mr D Valpy
This is Dr. David

he problaby meant a Lipoma which is a benign fatty lump

if it bothers you or if you don't like the look of it, you can ask a surgeon to cut it out

but lipomas are benign and not life threatening

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating below the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

Thanks for using
Dr. David and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you

my contact information is below

thanks for using