Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States

I'm in quite a bit of pain and have already taken 1x nurofen

I'm in quite a bit of pain and have already taken 1x nurofen sustained relief for back pain and 1 x decongestant. Can I take paracetamol or cocodamol please? My temperature keeps spiking so I'm sweating but then my skin will have goose bumps on. I can't sleep as I can't get comfy or stay in one position. Also have sore throat and head ache
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
what decongestant did you take exactly?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The box says ' care plus decongestant tablets pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 60mg
you can take paracetamol. It is safe.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks. Any ideas what this might be and why I hurt so much all over?
sounds like you have a pretty serious infection. It could be something you need looked at if you are having fever and chills
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)