Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.

I to mention whilst i was having sex i was wearing

i for got to mention whilst i was having sex i was wearing a condom, once we finshed having sex i removed the condom. then received a blow job. then ejaculated on to her stomach. and i was worried that if she put the sperm from her stomach using her hand inside her vagina she could get pregnant. is this the case?
The ejaculate fluid on the stomach and placed into the vagina is typically not an issue for the reason noted previously.

The likelihood that the pre-ejaculate fluid could penetrate or get around the condom and cause pregnancy is also very low, but would be a possibility. The likelihood would be greater if there were small tears of the condom. Although also low, the chances of pregnancy from pre-ejaculate fluid while wearing a condom is greater than the ejaculate fluid on the stomach if placed into the vagina.

If your partner has a late or missed period, then she should check for pregnancy, and although unlikely, if she does get pregnant, it would have occurred from the protected penetrative penile-vaginal sex, not from the ejaculate fluid on the stomach.

If I can provide any further information, please let me know.