How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 49169
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now

I split up with my partner over 2 years ago and moved back

This answer was rated:

I split up with my partner over 2 years ago and moved back to my parents place. The house I shared with my ex partner, was put on the market a year ago and at the time my folks could not afford to buy my ex's share of the house, but since the house price has come down my parents have said to me that they can buy my ex out now. I really do not know what to do. I loved the house I shared with my ex partner and I also love the new place my parents bought for me last year that i am in now.
This is Dr. David
I would recommend that you leave the old place you shared with your ex partner. this house will remind you of your past and of your prior partner.
you need to move on and have moved on to a new place your parents bought you last year that you are in now.
I would stay there and look forward to new experiences and meeting new people
let me know if you have questions.
Dr. David and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
thank you for accepting additional services
my contact number in the USA is below
thanks for using