How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. SH Your Own Question
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 8808
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. SH is online now

I'm 68 and have a new problem maintaining erections. I'm

This answer was rated:

Hi I'm 68 and have a new problem maintaining erections. I'm on medication for colitis (pentasa 200ml twice daily and Losatan) Still fully employed and otherwise active. Any suggestions please?
Hi there.
Thank you for your question.
I will be helping you out with your queries.
Since how long exactly are you having this problem with erections?
Are you on any other medications for anything?
Do you have any other medical problems?
Please let me know.
Dr. SH and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
If you wish to have a phone session with me please give me your contact number