How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

I have inflammation on my penis shaft below my head. I see

Customer Question

Hi I have inflammation on my penis shaft below my head. I see a couple of red blotches but mainly the skin below the head is inflammed. I have not been sexually active for a month but I do masturbate about 2-3 times per day with KY Jelly. I saw a couple of dots last week and they ended up going away.
Can you help?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi--could you post a photo on this page?