DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.

Since having the nexplanon inserted I've been having excessive

Since having the nexplanon inserted I've been having excessive vaginal fluid to the point I have to wear a pad constantly. I have been STI checked and I'm all clear. Will this settle down or is there something wrong with me?
You might not respond well to this preparation.
If it has not settled down within six weeks, and if you are otherwise healthy, your doctor needs to consider something else with you.
I would suggest you have thyroid function checked, and all routine labs.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.