How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 49194
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now

I have had very painful lower right stomach pelvis pain for

This answer was rated:

I have had very painful lower right stomach pelvis pain for over six months. Initially come and go but last three months very severe. Thought it was ibs but last week pooed myself four times on way back from school run. Every time I eat I get pain and poo and constant diarrhoea
This is Dr. David

you could have colitis or inflammatory bowel disease like crohn's disease which can cause inflammation of your bowels and diarrhea and pain

you could have colitis from bowel allergies to things like gluten allergy or lactose allergy.

you need to see a GI doctor and get a colonoscopy and CT scan of your abdomen to check your colon to see why you are having such pain and diarrhea for so long.

you need to see your GP doctor and get your stools tested.

this is not normal to have these symptoms

do you have a GP doctor you can see who can run some tests for you and get you a colonoscopy?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes have booked for friday
that is good you are going to see your GP doctor

ask them to check your stool for blood and infection.

ask to be referred to see a GI doctor

and see if you can get an abdominal CT scan or ultrasound

you need a new gyn exam.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating below the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

Thanks for using
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Could it be anything serious? Very scared?
it could be colitis or bowel allergies to glutten

I would start a food dairy to see if any certain foods cause your symptoms.

you need more testing of your stools and colon to know what is causing your symptoms.

don't be scared.

your GP doctor will be able to do some test for you and help you find out what is going on.
Dr. David and 3 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you