DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.

Can you help me please.. long time the left side of my

Can you help me please..for a long time the left side of my face twitches and screws up although not all of the time and it is making me miserable and is embarrasing. I try to control it but I can't.
You need to see a neurologist.
This can be ...benign fasiculations, but these go away.
A mild version of Bell's palsy, which can be treated.
Remenants of an old, small stroke, this also could be treated.
No, you can not get treatment for this one line, you need exam and testing, maybe EEG [rule out seizures], maybe MRI of the brain.
B vitamin levels
Thyroid levels.
Magnesium levels.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.