How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Gehring Your Own Question
Dr. Gehring
Dr. Gehring, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 26336
Experience:  Private Practice for 20 years.Specialized in emergency care, psychosomatic diseases,sexual medicine, acupuncture.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Gehring is online now

I am 72 female and I have had a crusty dry sore on the side

This answer was rated:

I am 72 female and I have had a crusty dry sore on the side of my nose, that I can't get rid of. What do you suggest I do. Should I go and see a dermatologist ?
Hi there,
I presume you have suffered for quite a long time until now. A dermatologist will not be able to help you, the specialist in charge will be the ENT- doctor. Please ask him to look for Wegener Granulomatosis, too.
All the best!
Dr. Gehring and 3 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you