Dr. Gehring
Dr. Gehring, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Private Practice for 20 years.Specialized in emergency care, psychosomatic diseases,sexual medicine, acupuncture.
61885400

I have had a stroke caused by a bleed on the brain. I have

I have had a stroke caused by a bleed on the brain. I have been prescribed clopidogrel. Just I be taking them?
Good morning,
What did you get the clopidogrel for? For your heart?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No. I was prescribed it by the stroke consultant.

Thank you for your answer. I presume there was a misunderstanding: Either it was no bleeding that caused the stroke but a blood clot; then clopidogrel would be a good prevention medicine, since it dilutes the blood.
Or your stroke consultant was mistaken and prescribed clopidogrel in error. My advice is to ask him again, if and why he really wants you to take Clopidogrel.
I wish you all the best!
Did you get the chance to talk to your doctor?