How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 48715
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now

There, i'm suffering from some sort of red small spots all

This answer was rated:

Hi there, i'm suffering from some sort of red small spots all over my body which are really itchy it happens when i get hot or nervous it then takes me to stop everything i'm doing so i cool down it normally takes about 10 minutes and all those red looking spots disappear. Its been happening more frequently like every day or even twice a day. Is there any cure please its absolutely ruining my day and puts me in a shell from doing stuff. thanks
This is Dr. David

these small red marks could be from a heat rash or eczema which can worsen when you get hot or nervous.

you need to see a doctor to get your skin evaluated and get blood testing to check your thyroid hormone levels. high thyroid hormone levels can cause skin changes and rash and you feeling hot.

you might need a prescription steroid cream to help calm down skin ezcema inflammation

have the allergy tabs worked?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no the allergy tabs made it worse so i stopped eating them. I was thinking its called prickly heat

yes, it could be a prickly heat rash.

Calamine lotion and/or hydrocortisone cream can relieve itching and irritation.

Calendula cream is also very soothing and calming as well

have you tried these?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No I ain't tried them. Dr also will it go for good this problem or is it there to keep the allergy calm and you recommend me to get my blood checked
you should get blood testing to check your thyroid hormone levels

you should use steroid creams and calming skin creams like calendula cream to help calm the skin

and to try to stay as cool as you can

only time can tell if your condition will get better with time or not.

hopefully when the weather gets cooler, your skin condition will get better

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating below the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

Thanks for using
Dr. David and 3 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you