How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

My name is***** am 18 years old, and had a lump below

Customer Question

Hi, my name is***** am 18 years old, and had a lump below my Adams's apple for about a week. I just want to know what it could be or what I should do. I spoke to a doctor over the phone, and he prescribed me Benzydamine Oromucosal spray and told me to drink lots of fluids. However It has become slightly difficult to swallow and has become a little painful. please help, worrying me now
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am an ENT and Head & Neck Surgeon and can assist you. Do you have a lump visible on the skin or its something internal? Regards