How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

I am 81 years old , 2 years ago ihad a stroke , iweek after

Customer Question

I am 81 years old , 2 years ago ihad a stroke , iweek after leaving hospital ihad an ejaculation, which was good, I still have the urge for sex, however I have had problems with my prodtate, part of the treatment was a ,,drug to blodk theTosterone, which turned out to be disasterous. I have sinse persuaded my GP to give me hormone replacementand it is working to an extent , but I cannot achieve an orgasm ,answer please.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi. Do you get a full erection and are you on any other medications?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes I do get a full erection . yes I am on medication. blood pressure,

blood thinner ,Dabigatron digoxin for AF and beta blocker

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK Patrick--what exactly is the problem with your prostate and are you now on testosterone? And, if so, do you know what your testosterone level is?