How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 58697
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

I was dagagnosed with polymyalgia rheumatica when I was 39

This answer was rated:

I was dagagnosed with polymyalgia rheumatica when I was 39 I'm now 60 I bruise really badly my inside of mouth has always got blood blisters which eating a bit of bread with a crust can injure it. The more I read of lupus symptoms the more I'm convinced I have been misdiagnosed how can I get tested for lupus privately
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Thanks for this question
Get an ANA and double stranded DNA blood tests.
You can order these online
Dr. Phil, MD and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
I appreciate the good rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)