Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States

I'm 25 and never thought it an issue but when last with my

I'm 25 and never thought it an issue but when last with my girlfriend she asked why my penis bends to the left I replied I don't know however my foreskin is attached to my penis head Which might be the reason, she suggested I see a doctor, I looked online and people say it's a common thing to happen is this true and can it be fixed ?
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Thanks for this question
Do you have a pic?
are you uncircumcised?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I'm uncircumcised
Unable to load pic
can you put it on photobucket and attach the link?also is the foreskin stuck on one side or is the whole penis curved?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Just on the one side I think
Okay this is probably what is known as phimosis. This is an attachment of the foreskin.This can be treated but you need to see a urologist.
I appreciate the good rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)