How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 48818
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now

What weight loss tablet wud u recommend? im interested in

Customer Question

hi what weight loss tablet wud u recommend? im interested in sumthing with leptin in it also i have under active thyroid taken 100mcg per day . thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
This is Dr. Davidwhat has your most recent TSH and T3 and T4 levels been?what is your height and weight?are you male or female?what medications are you taking?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry i dont know ....they must have being high caus doc reduced dose to 100 mcg from 150. my weight is 15 stone and my height is 5 4 . im female and im taking 40mg of statins also prozac xanax 5mcg and stillnocht sleeping tablet and eltroxin

Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
I old are you?have you worked on reducing your calories and exercising?have you tried LeptiBurn?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi i am just 61 . i dont have the energy for exercising and i try not to eat too much sweet stuff but i just need a kickstart to get going . i have heard of leptiburn and have purchased sum of their products ....but there is so many different ones they advertise i dont kno which to use . what wud u recommend?

Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
most likely it doesn't matter too much which one you try,you can try the LeptiBurn should ask your doctor about estrogen hormone replacement therapy which can help you loose should ask your doctor about gastric bipass and bariatric should ask your doctor to refer you to a dietician and nutritionist to help with calorie counting and weight loss as welllet me know if you have other questions.