How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 36076
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now

Foreskin has become tight over head of penis

This answer was rated:

Foreskin has become tight over head of penis
Hi. How long have you had this problem? Any redness or pain involved?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Around six weeks fore skin sometimes splits and bleeds and is sore with redness occasionally
OK. This is called phimosis. It sounds like you also have balanitis--a yeast infection of the penis and foreskin. For now you can try Lotrimin or Lamisil cream applied three times a day followed in ten minutes by over the counter calendula or Eucering cream for a week. If that doesn't resolve the problem you need to see a doctor for prescription ketoconazole cream Let me know if you need any more information please
Dr. Chip and 4 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks very much I was getting worried
My pleasure but let me know how it goes and please remember to rate my service to you