Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Foreskin has become tight over head of penis

Hi. How long have you had this problem? Any redness or pain involved?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Around six weeks fore skin sometimes splits and bleeds and is sore with redness occasionally
OK. This is called phimosis. It sounds like you also have balanitis--a yeast infection of the penis and foreskin. For now you can try Lotrimin or Lamisil cream applied three times a day followed in ten minutes by over the counter calendula or Eucering cream for a week. If that doesn't resolve the problem you need to see a doctor for prescription ketoconazole cream Let me know if you need any more information please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks very much I was getting worried
My pleasure but let me know how it goes and please remember to rate my service to you