Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.

I had unprotected sex last night the next day I started to

I had unprotected sex last night the next day I started to get tickly itching over my body my sides my legs my back but do not have ANY marks on my body

We can certainly continue after this but there is no type of STD--viral or bacterial--that would cause symptoms that quickly and the symptoms you describe are not typical for any STD

This could be an allergic reaction or it might indicate a magnesium or a vitamin B12 deficiency so I would suggest you see a doctor to check for those
Let me know if you need to discuss this further Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hello again yes I would like to know is there any chance I could of caught anything serious here it just seems strange that I have this feeling I get sweety every now and again but no temperature I checked this morning and my temperature was 36.7 which is normal I work in a country called Azerbaijan which is hot here in the summer I do not have any discharge from my private parts but the tickly itch comes every now and again in different parts of my body I am worried about this

Well, unfortunately any episode of unprotected sex carries with it a risk of STD's--gonorrhea, chlamydia, trichomonas, HIV, hepatitis, syphilis.

But again, none of those would cause any symptoms in the first 24 hours after the sex and your symptoms are not indicative of any STD
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Many thanks doctor for your advice I do worry a lot sometimes I get a feeling that something is crawling on my skin could this mean anything at all or like you said it might be a lack of b12 just not sure what would you suggest it has not been 24 hours yet but as I mentioned no sign of any discharge just tickly itching

For now I'd suggest that you wait to see if the symptoms persist for more than another three days. This could just be from anxiety
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Doctor many thanks for your kind help lets hope I was lucky this time in future be more safe and sensible thank you for making me feel better

Kindest regards

You're entirely welcome Michael and you can call on me any time
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

doctor will be in touch in three days to let you know have a great day

kind regards

I'll be here Michael