How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

I am asking on behalf of my son 61/2 years ago he

Customer Question

I am asking for advice on behalf of my son 61/2 years ago he sustained some kind of injury to his neck or upper back ,he has constant pain in his neck and sternum and is now finding difficulty standing upright .He has had numerous investigations but has been told they can find nothing wrong other than a hiatus hernia. He has looked on line for his symptoms and he thinks they point to a herniated disc in his spine but doctors have been dismissive of this suggestion and my son is becoming very depressed.Please can someone help?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 2 years ago.
Dear customer,

Was an MRI or CT scan done?