Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I really need to drop some weight I am 5ft 2 3/4 inches and

I really need to drop some weight I am 5ft 2 3/4 inches and weigh 15stone my average daily calorie intake is 1200. My exercise levels are not great but I do try to keep moving. I know a lot of my problem is I dont eat fruit or veg it makes me physically gag. I want to eat healthier for me and to set the right example for my kids. I just don't know what to do or where to get help the go doesn't ever seem bothered about what I can only describe as a phobia to fruit and veg. Is there some help I can get please. I also suffer with inter cranial hypertension so losing weight is important
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
You don't need to eat too many fruit and veg
do you eat a lot of processed sugar?
how much do you exercise?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I cut all fizzy drinks out of my diet i never eat sweets or crisps as I don't like them don't really eat cakes or ice creams.
I do 25mins Zumba a day I walk a flight of stairs at least 16times a day 30mins walking the dogs. I don't eat any fruit or veg. I don't get it all I ever here is about 5 fruit and veg a day and how important it is
It is important but you can still lose weight without it You need to exercise more. 60 min per day at least
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Even if I lose weight if I'm not eating the right things doesn't that mean that my overall health won't improve
Sure it does.
I appreciate the good rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)