How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Gehring Your Own Question
Dr. Gehring
Dr. Gehring, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 26317
Experience:  Private Practice for 20 years.Specialized in emergency care, psychosomatic diseases,sexual medicine, acupuncture.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Gehring is online now

I'm 23 years old,dob 3/10/91 really worried something is

This answer was rated:

Hi I'm 23 years old,dob 3/10/91 really worried something is wrong. Have 2 children youngest is 16 months, I find intercourse painful in the last 10 months. Always bleed after intercourse, periods all over the place, and the last 2 months I'm randomly spotting brown colour blood? Also having pains in my vagina. No chance of having a s.t.i. been married 2 months it's really bothering me and my husband that it hurts me, Is this normal? I've been told to get checked for cervical cancer by a friend but I don't no any thing about it and no I can't have a smear test till I'm 25.thanks leanne
Hi there,
Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Hoellering and pleased to help you.
Something is definitely wrong and cervical cancer ad well as inflammatory diseases has to be ruled out. You shouldn't have sex when it hurts you! And of course you will be examined when you tell your gyn about your issues.
All the best!
Dr. Gehring and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you