How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 49207
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now

I know I have urinary inconpentence but it has gotten muchworse

Customer Question

I know I have urinary inconpentence but it has gotten muchworse (abiut 4 diapers a day)I took 50mg myrbetriq once but it didn,t help and I have hypertension...I think I have abladder infection also
thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
This is Dr. David

with a bladder infection you have to see a doctor to get your urine checked with urinalysis and urine culture to check for infection

you need to consult with a urologist and get urodynamic urine flow studies and also a cystoscopy to look on the inside of your bladder.

you could have a bladder prolapse possibly

you need to get a gyn and bladder exam

you can try kegel exercises to try to help strengthen your pelvic floor muscles

but you still have to see a doctor.

do yu have insurnace to be able to see a urology specialist and get a gyn examination to check for bladder prolapse.